<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, May 23, 2009

.
DEATH.


Recently, there are a number of deaths indirectly related to me.

One of them is 25 year old man. My colleague's relative.
One night, he went to the club despite his parents' constant reminding him not to. He drank alcohol and was on drugs (He's a Malaysian in Malaysia). His friends send him to his doorstep and left him after many failed attempt to wake his parents up to open the door for him. After his friends left, he left the house and loitered around the neighbourhood alone. Then, he fell into the drain unknowningly and something sharp hit his heart. He was unconscious and by the next morning when he was found, he was dead.

This might not be the truth though. He was alone. Who knows he might be pushed into the drain? There were no eye witness.


*************************

Another death occurred on my sister's rather close friend, also in her 20s. She was on diet pills distributed by her brother. She had fruit juice everyday, for a month. No food. No coke. One night, she had difficulties breathing and kicked the bucket on the ambulance. Her 6 mths old child couldn't stop crying as if she know something had happened.

************************

Life is so unpredictable. Suddenly, I fear death. I have so many things I have not accomplish.

************************

************************
Back to my attachment.
I went to lunch break and this time with 3 other staff from Finance.
I only knew one of them and we 4 chatted.

Coincidentally, one of the finance staff whom I'm dining with and sat beside me, is my friend's mother. I dont keep in contact with this friend of mine now. But he's from OPSS. So, if you're from OPSS and you're reading this, I MIGHT HAD LUNCH WITH YOUR MOTHER.