<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPINESS MYTH

So who do you think were the most miserable? The teens? The mid-lifers?

From a survey involving 170,000 from 16 countries showed that:
  • 15-24 years 81% satisfied with life
  • 25 - 34 years 80% satisfied with life
  • 35 - 44 years 80% satisfied with life
  • 45 - 54 years 79% satisfied with life
  • 55 - 64 years 79% satisfied with life
  • 65 years and above 81% satisfied with life

The results for each age group were almost identical!

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOUR AGE. IT'S YOUR ATTITUDE.

Thus, I see a need to be optimistic in life and a positive attitude towards everything.

For me, I'm ending my 6 weeks attachment at Reception in 4 days time and will be transferred to telephone operator department. If I choose to be pessimistic, I will sighed "DARN. I'm not even halfway through my 6 months attachment!". Let's put it in a nicer way "SHIOK AH. I've completed my days in concierge and reception and I'm moving on~!!! And what can be better? I'll be enjoying 9 to 5 for the next 2 weeks! HUAT AH!"

********************************

********************************


To prevent myself from doing dumb things like breaking down, I tell myself, "GOOD. Go tekong, you'll be fitter after 2 weeks."

I told him "When you return, no 6 pecs, don't come find me."I wonder how he's doing in the jungle right now, with just 2 packets of wet tissue to last him for those weeks. I heard they have to beware of snakes which might bite your butt cheek when you're shitting. How thrilling.

Nevertheless, I sort of miss him.





P.s. James Ang! Siying will be back in a blink of an eye. Just keep yourself occupied. :D It really works.

And it really makes my day when the hotel guests really appreciate what I have done:) CHEERS.