TWO WEEKS AND TWO DAYS in NOVOTELbefore I move to F&B in another hotel. I admit. I am somehow afraid of changing into a new environment. Even changing to another department within the hotel fears me and stresses me out.
I pray hard my 1 month of attachment in F&B is smooth sailing.
The first time we 5 (NYP trainees), dine together in the staff canteen was on first day of work. After 3 months, it was our second time to dine together in the staff canteen. It's hard for us to meet due to shift work and different break time. Everytime I see them, I will feel so warm. Anyone of them. :)
The staff canteen is pink and pleasant :)
I cant wait to end attachment but I am sure I'm going to miss the Novotel peeps. Some of them.
One of the advantages in working in the hotel frontline is the gorgeous environment. I'm now transferred to Premier Lounge on the 24th floor and has a wonderful view of the Esplanade, Flyer, CBD, Singapore River, etc. If there isn't any backlight, you will be able to see in this photo.

What am I going to excel in the future? No hotel line please.
I'm really clueless with regards to my long-term career in the near future.
ARGHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~