<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FINALLY!

It's my off day today!

OHHH.. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD...



3 more working days in Ibis Hotel!
I can't wait for this attachment to end. My colleagues there are generally nice and some of them are awesome. By the end of this month, it will be 5 month of attachment endured!

1 more month to go. I heard from Yihui and Mastura that Housekeeping at Grand Mercure is pleasant and fun :) AWESOME! Pray hard I will just answer phone calls and check VIP rooms.

After my attachment, it will be holidays!! I've applied for Relief Teaching in Primary schools and is being accepted by MOE. Huats!

After one semester of working in the hotel line, schooling life is really enjoyable.

After this attachment, I have experienced the real working world and in order to succeed, you have to SUCK UP to almost everyone. When everyone loves you, you get good impression and hurray, you've 'won'. Well, I haven't master the art of SUCKING UP. But I'm sure SOMEONE does. Someone I know. Someone you MIGHT know. I just feel like strangling this person and slap this person and scream at his/her face whenever this SOMEONE sucks up. Ew.

But I would rather not be that "successful" but work hard and bond with my collleagues sincerely. Instead of sucking up everyone's asses.



********************************************




Anyway, I've left my phone on BUS the one Sunday morning and when I tried calling it 5 mins later, the phone was switched off. :(
The majority of the passenger are bangalas. and I find it funny when my friend told me "I'm going to kill any bangala holding an omnia!"



MY OMNIA~~~~~~~~~~ Gone.