<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's almost 2 weeks of attachment at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel! 2 weeks before my SIX MONTHS attachment ends! Omg. 6 months is really long! After almost 6 months, I really appreciate life as a student and I want to be a student forever. Or be a TAI TAI. (Ehem.)


If I become a tai tai, I will...


  • go for mani/pedicure,
  • do facials, protect my skin,
  • go for massages with my rich husband,
  • hire a middle age not so gd looking nanny (so there wont be any scandalism in my house)
  • go to my husband's big company and bond with the staffs when I'm free
  • help out with simple paper work anytime I want to.
  • take up some yoga courses
  • hang out with my friends (be it they are tai tai or not tai tai, they are still my friends:) )
  • SHOPPPING!!!

okay. I shall stop day-dreaming.

ANYWAY,

Gab and I had craving for the fermented tofu and we made our trip to Geylangfor food again!

On our way there was a very long bus ride.. While chit chatting, he suddenly stoned and act retarded. Then I took a photo of him.


After almost 2 hours of travelling, we finally arrived!!!



Our favourites!

  • Original Fermented Beancurd
  • Spicy Fermented Beancurd
  • Preserved Egg Congee
  • Deep Fried Piggy Intestine

AWESOME BIG TIME!!!!





Then we went to YONG HE for Youtiao and Soya Milk. It was a disappointment. Don't try their Youtiao. Standard dropped drastically.
But try the MEE SUA.

SEDAP~~~~~~~~~~

Another crazy and fun day with Gabriel, the ba chor.. HAHAHAHAHAH.








TUESDAY. Probably the last day I see Clement Diringer before he leaves for France!!!

Jesslyn and Arthur couldn't make it. :(

We met up at Tampopo, he tried cha soba for the first time in his entire life and he likes it!

Japanese cuisine in France are very very expensive. He ought to enjoy this meal!

Dropped by Novotel lobby and I'm so excited to see Mike, Lee, Vijay and Sulaiman! (Novotel Bellman) They are the first few people I met when I started my attachment. Oh well..They are really nice uncles.. Then when I knew they were expecting some Minister of whatever state, we left so as to not interrupt them. Big VIP~!

Then we headed to Haggen Daz for ICE CREAMMMMM..


I didn't know these two ice cream cost the same as the meal at Tampopo for TWO.


Awfully sinfully delicious.

It's also our first time dining in at Haggen Daz!







SALE PUTE!

Thanks to him for teaching me French vulgarities. HAHAHA..





Bye Ang moh. "One milk please" he ordered at a club.