<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CHILDREN THESE DAYS LACK RESPECT.

I am so horrified by the havoc my form class has created during my lesson.

I just wish I could leave the class in the middle of the lesson, bring those few good students with me and lock the rest up in the classroom and seal up the classroom so it is sound-proof.

They don't talk. They SHOUT.
As the screeching voice came out from his mouth, I feel like slapping him. But upon signing the relief teaching "contract", I have signed and agreed not to use violence against the kids. OKAY.

TAHAN.

Another thing which pisses me off is the arguement.
Whenever they argue with me, I will just stare at them, not listen to a word they say, and continue with my lesson. Then, they will shut up. For the persistent argue-er, I look into his eyes, cup my hand on the top of his head so that he looks straight at me and firmly say, "Am I the teacher or are you the teacher?"



I will soon go crazy being a teacher. Where is their respect for their teachers like how I use to give? Their friends? I think they have even lost respect for themselves. It's such a disappointment.








I am experiencing insomnia because of teaching. I shall have my nap now. (One good thing about being a teacher. Work ends at 1:30pm everyday!) I'm OFF!