<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, September 01, 2009

HALF A YEAR ATTACHMENT IS OVERRRRR~

Hotel line is really tough! If I am going to stay in a hotel when I'm having a vacation, I'm so going to appreciate what the hotel staff have done for me. I will not TRY to put myself in their shoes. I have been in their shoe before! Especially the room attendants. I will always remember how my brother and I vomitted on the bed in a hotel in Genting when we were 2 and 4 years old respectively. When we return to the hotel room at the end of the day, everything was back to normal. It's like. PERFECT. I know how tough it is to clean a room. (Even though I was only attached to room attendant for one day.)


The hotel front line is viewed as a glamorous environment but behind the Front desk counter, we took off our heels, walk around barefooted, stand on one leg (which I usually do), squat down behind the counter and eat/drink. It's kind of funny when these polite hotel receptionists' smile turn into a frown and then CURSE once the guest is away just because the computer hangs.

I have made wonderful friends over these 6 months. From colleagues to hotel guests. There is one guest which taught me Aussie slang and we chatted for quite some time then he told me to join him and his Singaporean friends for dinner at Jumbo Seafood after my work! Not forgetting the 4 Mangkoks. They really brighten up my day!


I can't change my fonts or upload photos. TO HELL, BLOGSPOT. Or is it my computer?






Starfish, two months is nothing! I will be independent and strong! W.A.L.