I have so many things to tell him but I was just so speechless when we bid goodbye at the Departure Hall. It seems like I have something in my throat.
2 Months won't be long. There was once I had my msn nick as "I don't want to be alone"Then one of my friend pasted me a youtube URL and said "in response to your nick"It was a music video of Michael Jackson's "You are not alone"Hahaha..
That's true. I have my friends and family.
- I still have yet go to Sentosa with KingKong and tan under the shelter!
- I still have yet go to Seoul Garden with the 4 other Mangkoks!
- I still have yet go shopping with Super White!
- I still have yet go on-lights-off-lights with my party babes!
- I still have yet go for Yanrong's Bday celebration!
- I still have yet done many things!
2 more weeks till holiday ends and I will concentrate on my schoolwork.
LECTURES! TUTORIALS! PROJECTS! I'm damn READY!!!Mum keeps asking me about Gabriel's flight and stuffs. AHH.. Makes me wants to cry.
"See you in two months" Gabriel said..jpg)
Picture taken yesterday at KBox. :D