<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Ladies Night again!




Well, that was yesterday though. After my 1 hour of sleep yesterday night at 5am, I woke up at 6am and headed to school for work.

During English lesson, it was taught by a more experienced teacher and I just sat at the back of the class and listened. GOSH. I almost fell asleep. I tried my best to stay awake by telling the boys at the back to "Keep quiet and pay attention" then give those kind of strict face. :D

After my 4 hours of nap, HERE I AM!






THAT NIGHT WAS A GOOD GOOD NIGHT! (Try to say it with a bit of Black Eye Peas Essence)



FIRST STOP - Zirca for 5 free drinks to get ourselves high. (Okay. Cheapstake. But we ought to ignore this term "NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE)




HIGHLIGHTS AT ZOUK:

  • It was my first time at Zouk's Dancefloor. Usually I hang around the 2nd floor or other places except for the dance floor. IT'S MAMBO NIGHT! It looks stupid to dance with the dancers but it's kinda fun and hilarious. Some moves are cocky.
  • Didn't stayed there for long compared to the time we spent in Phuture.
  • Place was too misty and I couldn't see the dancers and came out with own moves. MWAHA!

HIGHLIGHTS AT PHUTURE:

  • One big fish throughout the entire night.
  • Witness a fight on the dancefloor (my virgin time!) and they knocked into me a little. Ouch.
  • Witness another fight by another group and big fish claps. Lol.
  • MUSIC WAS AWESOME! Pitbull, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Katy Perry, Britney!!!!! and many more!
  • At 4am, I didn't really want to go back but due to work the next day, I think it's better to have an hour of sleep than none.

OH YA. On our way to Clarke Quay by bus, I accused Arthur and shouted at him not to fart.
Soon enough, everyone on the bus were pinching their noses. Then I realised one _______ family changed their baby's diapers on the bus. WOW.



No more clubs until next year. But we'll see how things go this sat for Halloween. Clubs during Halloween resemble sardines celebrating Halloween. For sure.

School resumes on Monday. I LOVE HOLIDAYS.