<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEE

with ccb (wenlin) today!





I think a deserve another shopping spree before school reopens!
However, there is a limit! So, I spent $100+ for all these items below! What a bargain!


  1. White skirts alllllllllllllll the way to my ankle :)
  2. White (again) dress. Kena psycho by ccb.
  3. White (AGAIN!) belt because I already have a black one.
  4. Diamonte Nail stickers! Don't ask me why I bought it.
  5. Random stuffs from Watson. (I heard Flossing can reduce bad breath. I shall give it a try. Not saying I have bad breath. Okay. I won't even know if I have one. Whatever it is, it's good to prevent it.)
  6. Another bikini for my Bintan trip at the end of the year!!!!!!

I actually laughed and smiled throughout the whole process of "unwrapping" my newly bought items! I was feeling so euphoric I even phoned my mama at work and told her what I bought.

Then mama said "You called just to tell me this? You want to claim money from me right?"

"No mama. I'm going to use my OWN MONEY. Okay mama! Love you! Bye!"






Oh my. I wonder when get the opportunity to wear that white dress. Hope it isn't just another dress parked in my wardrobe.






ONE WEEK IS OVER!

SEVEN MORE WEEKS TILL GABRIEL THE BA CHOR'S RETURN!

You get bang down by the car you become BA CHOR.

Tak halal.

I try my best not to countdown. It pass faster this way.i.miss.you.